I was also able to go on a Mommy/Son date with Tate. Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of our adventures together. Tate is totally into Star Wars right now, so we have been watching the movies one episode, one week at a time. We only have one movie left: Episode 3 coming this weekend. For our date we decided to plan our grand finale party. We went shopping and acquired light sabers (giant glow sticks), some Darth Vader party masks, Star Wars stickers, Yoda napkins, and a very cool table cloth (if you're going to spill, please do it on Darth Vader not Yoda).
Then we came home and researched all the different planets featured in the Star Wars episodes. We used Tate's books to create a list repleat with what happened on each planet. Then we looked online for pictures of each planet so we can make decorations this coming week. We are so excited for our party!
I can't wait to have Mommy/Son dates when Josh gets older! Sounds like you two had fun. :)
ReplyDelete