Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Mommy/Daughter Date

Camille and I had the opportunity to go on a Mommy/Daughter date last week. First we went out to get our hair cut. Camille was so excited - she knew just what she wanted done! She found a picture in the style book and showed it to the hairdresser: "This is what I want." When I tried to stop the hairdresser at shoulder length, Camille insisted we go shorter just like the picture. The girl has good taste - it turned out great!

Then, I took my little fashionista home where we finished off our makeovers with a fresh coat of nail polish. She chose orange for her fingernails and green for her toenails. Here she is sporting her new look.



I almost forgot to mention that she did her own make-up on our way home from the salon.What a creative genius I have on my hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment