Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Many Faces of Camille

Tonight Todd and I came across the pictures of our first Christmas together as a family. It is tradition in my family to get a picture in front of the Christmas tree each year, and this year's pictures were the most random as of yet! Each person in our family wanted a chance to choose a pose during this photo shoot, and even though everyone got a turn, there were some moments of tension between the children. As Todd and I looked through the many many pictures, we noticed that Camille always seemed to be making a funny face. I think most of the time it was because she was having fun, but there are definitely some pictures she was sabotaging because the poses weren't her idea. I couldn't resist making a collage of all her funny faces. This just made my night!

No comments:

Post a Comment