Between months one and two I have learned several new things about Joseph:
- He has an excellent grip - especially when it comes to my hair
- He's not too fond of strangers holding him
- He always pees when I put him in the bathtub (I've learned to shield myself)
- He loves a clean diaper (diaper changes can take him from screaming mad to smiling and cooing)
- He likes swaying motions
- When he is well fed and well rested, he loves to talk
- If he is tired he will fall asleep all by himself
- He likes classical music
- He knows daddy's voice
- He loves to look at lights
- He likes to follow things with his eyes
I love bathtime with Joseph. He is always so happy and gives me the cutest smiles. Sometimes I will give him a bath even if he doesn't need one :)
Joseph loves to talk and loves to sleep...but usually not in conjunction with each other. One day I was getting ready to go somewhere and couldn't hold Joseph anymore. I spread out his blanket and set him on the floor so I could talk to him while getting ready. I got down on my hands and knees, and as I told him what was going on he started talking to me. I mean really talking to me. Sometimes he makes cute noises while interacting and communicating with us, and other times he gets this intense look in his eyes like he is really trying to tell us something. This was one of those times, and all his effort trying to communicate wore him out. With each sound he made his eyes started gradually closing a little more. It was so precious and left me a bit wistful. If only I knew what he was trying to say.

They get so big so fast!! What a cutie : ).
ReplyDeleteWay to go Joseph! Keep up the good work little buddy. Soon you will take over the world.
ReplyDelete