We picked up Maddi to visit American Lake Park! It was an adventure to get there - we used the navigator and took a few wrong turns along the way (I entered the wrong address by mistake).
We enjoyed a nice picnic lunch on a picnic in the covered area. It was nice to keep Joseph in the shade. Then the kids chose playing before swimming, which was probably a good idea.The kids took a break to lounge with Joseph in the shade.
We went down to the lake for some swim time, but it was soooo crowded! The only place that had shade was further up on the hill, and I didn't feel I could keep an eye on the kids from that far away. So, we went back to the condo and swam there. Tate was happy he wouldn't have to worry about fish or seaweed. I was happy to sit in the shade.

No comments:
Post a Comment