Summer break has officially hit. The luxury of not going to school is over and the boredom has begun. Luckily I have some tricks up my sleeve, but more on that later. Right now I'd to take a little trip back to the beginning of the school year and see how much the kids have changed.
Forgive the poor picture quality - these pictures of Camille were taken on my phone because I left my camera at my parents' house after a fun weekend full of picture taking.
Several things changed throughout the school year. Take Camille's hair for instance. At the beginning of the school year she let me do her hair nearly every day. Take a look at the last day of school:
Camille with Mrs. Otlang, her kindergarten teacher.
Poor Tate didn't even get the traditional first day of school picture. But here are some pictures taken at the beginning of the school year. Their pictures from picture day were a big failure with super cheesy grins so here is some cuteness we captured at home.
Not only did Tate miss a picture on the first day of school, he didn't get a picture with his teacher at the end of the year, either. He ran and delivered flowers to Ms. Rogers while Camille was getting her picture, and by the time I got to his classroom his teacher was gone. We combed the entire school and even had her paiged to no avail.

No comments:
Post a Comment