Wednesday, September 5, 2012

First Day of School 2012

Summer flew by so quickly, it's hard to imagine the school year has begun!
The excitement of going back to school pumped enough energy to get ready in about 10 minutes. We had plenty of time for a quick photo shoot on the balcony. 
My second grader
and my fifth grader
 This is how excited they are for school
and how nervous they are for school. {Apparently by the time you're in fifth grade you don't get nervous...on the outside anyway}
 Joseph wanted to get in on the picture action and who could refuse such a sweet request? So we captured his dinosaur pajamas and his untamed mane. I should include that he ate breakfast already...and spilled...in at least one odd location.
 
 It was really hard to watch everyone leave that morning.
I think Joseph really misses his brother and sister. He's not normally a mischief maker, but this morning while I was showering he decided to use a marker on the window sill. I think this may be a long school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment