How sad is it that my first post of 2012 is in late August? Don't get all excited, because it's just a quick one. Trying to blog about our family vacation stopped me dead in my tracks and killed my "regular" posting, which was irregular at best to begin with. Perhaps I'll get in a few posts here and there from The Gap {not to be confused with any retail clothing stores}.
And now, for what you've all been waiting for...{cue the cheesy drumroll please}...my post.
Yesterday we went to North West Trek. Camille brought her friend Natalie. Tate brought his friend Shawn. I brought Joseph. That's right, I win for cutest companion! Sorry friends. You're cute too, but parental obligation says I need to win this one. We packed a picnic lunch and Joseph said the cutest prayer. We couldn't understand most of it except for "bye bye, trip, truck, and pop." What more do we need to be thanksful for?
And that's my post. Yes, that's all. No detailed tour of our adventure around the park, and no pictures {although I did catch a bison VERY close to the tram on my super cell phone camera}. But it's something and that's better than nothing. Maybe I'll have better luck tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment