Friday, June 11, 2010

Blessings & Birthdays

Sunday was a day of celebrations! At church Todd gave little Joseph a name and blessing. It was wonderful to have all the family together. Then we went to Aunt Tiffany's for a big family dinner celebrating Aunt Brittney's and Joseph's birthdays. We had Aunt Brittney's favorite poppyseed chicken followed by cake and Orange Julius drinks for dessert. Everyone enjoyed the food and company. Tyler seemed to enjoy dessert a litt more than everyone else...well, at least he wore more than everyone else!

Funny videos on youtube are always a hit!

Proud parents & the proud grandparents who started it all

2 comments:

  1. Hey! All of the family was NOT there! We didn't even get an call/invitation/warning that you were blessing Joseph, you stinkers!! It's okay I know everyone out there expects us to never be able to make it to things. Sigh, I hate being so far away.
    I cried wen I read your previous blog about naming little Joe.
    You look great post-partum Jess! Like you were never pregnant. That is aswesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Lana! We actually didn't decide that we were going to bless him until the day before. I'm so sorry! I'm not used to having so many people to call for such things - I only call my parents. So I'm going to blame this on Todd...is that legal? :) We really do love you!!

    ReplyDelete