That's right, Todd is the milkman and I'm a pregnant housewife. I guess soon I'll be making a delivery...
Dave started the evening off looking like a legitimate Santa...
But Tiff and Jon couldn't be fooled.
Neither could the Storys
The night before the big mansion party, we had lots of fun at the annual chili feed and trunk-or-treat at the church. Maddi was a mad scientist, and she really played up the part. Such a ham! She made us laugh all night long.Tate was a Jedi this year, and as I was looking for a pattern to make his costume Joseph saw the picture. He exclaimed that he, too, would like to be a Jedi. I was expecting Tate to say something to the effect of, "That's my costume, and you can be something else," but to my surprise he answered, "Okay! You can be my padowan!" Such a sweet and supportive brother.
As you can see, Joseph isn't dressed as a Jedi in the above picture. My sewing machine broke before I could finish it so he dressed as a baseball player for the ward party. He was so sweet about the change in plans, didn't even complain. He was ready to have a good time no matter what! Jen let me borrow her sewing machine so I could finish his costume for the official trick-or-treating on Halloween.
Instead of dressing up in costumes on Halloween, Camille's school had crazy hair day. You can't see the glitter very well, but she pulled off crazy pretty well. She got a lot of comments on that head of hair!
Camille is so fun and spunky!





No comments:
Post a Comment