This is how it all went down. Todd left on Wednesday and flew into Miami where he visited some company properties and attended some special training. On Saturday he drove down to Orlando and picked me up at the airport and we enjoyed a few days relaxing and "networking" while he attended a business conference at Disney World. Yes, Disney World. That place is what sparked the brilliant idea of bringing the kids along, and my sweet mother brought them to join us on Tuesday. Then we all spent a wonderful week vacationing together. It was glorious!
Since I'm the blogger in the family, this story begins when I left Washington. I had a four hour layover in Salt Lake City so I called up a couple of my
I think Nora likes fortune cookies.
It was so fun to catch up and spend some time together. The fact that good food was involved was the cherry on top. We went to P.F. Changs and the food was to die for. I can't remember everything we ordered, but it was all delicious. The lettuce wraps were the best! I would be in financial ruins if we had this restaurant in Washington.
It's actually P.F. Changs :) It was SO great to see you! Love ya Jess!
ReplyDeleteUpdated accordingly :) Thanks for catching my mistake. I actually found out we have one in Seattle area and Todd took me there on a triple date. I swear the food was better in Utah, but I think it just might have been the good company and a great memory...
Delete