Monday, October 31, 2011

4th of July

What's a holiday without friends and family? {Speaking of holidays, does anyone find it odd that I'm posting about the 4th of July on Halloween? Hmmm...someone is a little behind, eh?} Anyway, this year on the 4th we were able to spend time with both. Todd's "eternal roommate" Stan brought his family from Utah and we joined them for a picnic at Owen's Beach near Point Defiance.
 Their girls are so fun {and cute}!
The boys were teasing me that if Todd kicks the can, Stan will get Todd's inheritance because they lived together longer than Todd and I. Hopefully someone will take into consideration that I bore his son! Speaking of our son, here he is with Daddy on the beach.
After the beach trip we went over to Tiffany's where we enjoyed some more great food. Isn't this cake so festive? I should also note that it was delicious!
Even good food doesn't top good company. Below are Tiffany, Jill, Landon, Haiden, and Chris.
Aunt Debbie and Aunt Brittney
After a little exploring on his own, it was time to try the big slide
It doesn't matter if you're seeing fireworks for the first time or the hundredth time. They are captivating!

No comments:

Post a Comment