Tuesday, September 13, 2011

First Day of School

Back to school!
 Tate is in the fourth grade this year and loves his new teacher. According to him, she is the best teacher ever! She shared with the kids some experiences she had in the fourth grade and I think it made her very real to him. "She's old, but it's like she's young!" 
Camille is in first grade this year. She really likes her teacher, but is having a hard time adjusting to being gone all day at school. It doesn't help that she doesn't know any of the girls in her class. She calls me every day during snack time. I had lunch with her on Monday, and today Tate had special permission to switch his lunch and recess so he could have lunch with her. I just love their school and the staff; they are so kind and understanding. I just hope Camille will begin to enjoy school and all of the great opportunities that she has there.

No comments:

Post a Comment