Monday, February 7, 2011

Mario

I hope you read the title of this post with an Italian accent...you know, like Luigi says it. Mario. Anyway, this picture was just too cute not to post. Tate went to a friend's birthday and came home with this awesome hat and mustache. He loved it! (I think he even went to bed with the mustache on...gasp!)
Oh, wait. You can't see the hat!
Tate needed a haircut so we headed to town. Of course he wanted to sport his sweet new look, so he went in character. As we walked up to the counter, the lady asked for a name. I said, "It's Mario!" (with the accent.) She didn't even crack a smile. Can you believe that?! How sad for her. She should have a little more fun.

3 comments:

  1. what a groucho! that would have made my day if i were a hair stylist and a cute little guy like tate came in wearing a mustache! fun fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you were a hair stylist we would so go to you!! You might even let you trim the stache...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, she was probably reminded that she couldn't do that with her own children and her feet probably hurt too. But I agree with Rachelle I would have laughed out loud and tried to use an Italian accent the whole time. So cute tate!

    ReplyDelete