We have a family member serving a mission in Ecuador, and his parents post his letters home each week in a blog they are maintaining for him. Is this not the coolest idea ever?! It's a great missionary tool, keeps the whole family updated with the latest missionary news, and will be a great keepsake they can print off for him when he gets back. I love it!
Grant is the son of Todd's cousin Zan. It always seems like he should be our nephew, but I guess we're second cousins? I dunno. The kids and I call his parents Uncle Buck and Aunt Zan, even though we know we're breaking all sorts of title rules. Who cares? Family is family.
I am so grateful that when I was married and sealed to Todd in the temple I not only gained a wonderful husband, but a wonderful family...and both will be cherished blessings through eternity. We are bound together through the power of the priesthood and the eternal blessings of the temple. We are bound not through our own blood, but through the blood of Christ. And our faith in Christ unites us.

I love you Jessice. I am so glad to call you sister and hope very much that I will be cool enough to stand next to you when the Savior returns.
ReplyDelete