Thursday, December 2, 2010

All is Well

This is a night to be remembered. These pictures may not mean much to anyone except me; there isn't anything remarkable about the activities portrayed, and the photography certainly doesn't show any creative talent. But I took them so I could remember the wonderful peace and contentment in our home this evening.  As I looked around the house, I felt pure joy as I watched my sweet family enjoying an evening at home.
Every once in a while everyone is happy; no one is arguing, whining, begging, complaining or needing help of any kind. Oh, and the house is clean, too. So before it slipped through my fingers I just had to capture it my memory, hoping that somehow this would help me remember the joy that comes from home.

1 comment:

  1. How lovely!! Thno whining is just splendid. Jofish is sooooo big now!

    ReplyDelete