- I love how he holds his precious little hands over his eyes when he is eating (and tired).
- I love how he will stop eating just to smile at me and then go right back to it.
- I love how he talks to me when he's sleepy.
- I love that he is so precious he can convince daddy to change those poopy diapers.
- I love how he makes talking to people so easy. Everyone wants to talk to you when you have a cute baby in tow!
- I love his little squeals of delight when we kiss him and tickle his cheeks.
- I love his laugh when Camille and Tate play with him. I get squeals of delight, but no one can make him laugh quite like his wonderful siblings.
- I love how when I'm telling Todd about some minor (or major) irritation, Joseph will smile at me with the sweetest little grin. He loves me even in my weakness.
- I love how when he rolls over he stretches out his neck to look at me. Then he smiles and burries his face in the ground like he is shy.
- I love how he sleeps through the night. Even on a bad night he will sleep about five hours. On a good night he will sleep up to nine hours without waking up for a feeding.
- I love watching him try to grab something that is just out of reach...with his eyes. He stares intently at the object and gradually leans forward as though he can will it to come to him. So cute!
- I love how he tries to grab everything - even the carseat straps when I'm trying to buckle him in. Except for when we're in a hurry, then it's just annoying...
- I love that he is so cute, I can get away with not making dinner or cleaning because he needs to be held. Okay, maybe that's a stretch. I do love to hold that little guy, though!
Tate and Camille are able to get some pretty good laughs out of him also. Usually when we're driving in the car and they peer over his carseat. Or when Camille jumps out of nowhere, he laughs when I think he should be startled. He sure loves those siblings, which is good since they often argue about whose turn it is to hold him or play with him. All my kids are so wonderful!
I love that Joseph brings out the best in everyone, helping us keep life in the proper perspective. What a blessing his addition to our family has been.
That is a Van Woerkom face if I ever saw one. I sure love his little monkey bum!
ReplyDelete