Thursday, September 23, 2010

Baptism

Do you know what happens when you turn eight?!
That's right. You get to be baptised!!!

Tate with Papa


Tate chose most of the program himself. When we asked who he wanted to give talks at his baptism, he didn't have to think long. Sister Gehring!

Tate had wanted a Book of Mormon cake for his birthday, but we decided to save it for his baptism.

We were grateful to have so many of our family members able to make it to the baptism. Todd's brother David and his family were here visiting from Connecticut, and their cousin Zan came with her family from Bellevue. The other family members in the picture are local - what a blessing! And as I post this, I notice that it looks like Jesus is in our family picture.
Apparently Camille isn't the only one in our family who can't resist making a funny face.

I was waiting to post this until I could get Tate to write down his testimony. I finally decided maybe I'd better post it without or it may never get done...

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could have been there. That is the coolest looking cake in the world!

    ReplyDelete