Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Play Ball!

Baseball season is underway, though we're sad to say we've missed nearly half the games and practices. It seems either the rain, sickness, or family events have caused us to miss nearly all recent baseball events. We hope to enjoy at least a couple more games before the season passes us by.

Tate loves that he has friends from school on his team, and their coach is fabulous! I'm grateful Isaac's mom said something or we never would have known to request him. Thank you coach Ron for making baseball so much fun! Tate's favorite thing to do is knock Shrek over. Here you can see his elation.

Camille is finally old enough to sign up for tee ball this year. No more watching Tate from the sidelines! She's the only girl on her team and there are times where her all girl attitude shows through. I can't wait for baseball pics to come back - she wore a bow clipped to her hat.  Below are some moments that I caught her looking especially girly and the last one is a pose for the camera, because what girl can resist a photo op?
 

And while she may be as girly as they come when it comes to appearance, she can run with the best of the boys! Here are some of her action shots.
 

1 comment:

  1. Little cuties!! I thnk it's Camille's jeans that make her so girly. They are super trendy you know :)

    ReplyDelete