Sunday, February 17, 2013

Toddler Time

Lately Joseph and I have been getting together with some his (and my) friends for a little toddler time each week. We usually start with prayer, sing songs, have a little lesson, do a craft or activity, and finish with a snack. It's lots of fun for the kids and for us moms, too. In our December playgroup we had our lesson on triangles. Then we made a Christmas tree with triangles and had triangle snacks.
It was hard to get all the kids to smile AND show us their crafts. It seemed to be one or the other! And this one of Julie laughing was too cute not to include!
We also played with "snow dough" which is just a cute seasonal word for the homemade playdough I made. Instead of adding food coloring, I added some glitter to make it more like snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment